Modere: Mouth Rinse
- First ever EWG VERIFIED™ toothpaste in the world & part of the fully-verified Modere Oral Care line
- All products bearing the EWG VERIFIED mark meet rigorous criteria, including compliance with strict ingredient standards, manufacturing transparency & robust labeling
- Sugar free
- Fluoride free
- Water-soluble abrasives clean without damaging tooth enamel
- Supports healthy looking teeth & gums
- Our non-toxic formula means it is safe for the whole family
- Natural peppermint oil freshens breath
Water (aqua), sodium chlorite (stabilized chlorine dioxide), flavor (aroma).
Eliminate bad breath and promote healthy gums and teeth by using after brushing and as needed. Thoroughly rinse mouth with 1 capful for 30 seconds. In water picks or dental irrigation devices, use at least 2 capfuls.
Here’s a quick video with just some of the use:
Dissolves food film for better cleansing of your teeth AND:
Plus 100 ways to use Modere Mouth Rinse! Check these out!
1. It’s primary role is a mouthwash!
2. Use as a gargle when teeth are removed. Helps with speedy recovery as it kills germs.
3. Spray on body for acne.
4. Use during the day as a breath freshener.
5. Anti-bacterial hand spray – i.e. after visiting public toilets.
6. Use instead of baby wipes (cut chux into small pieces and soak with mouth rinse).
7. Nasal spray for sinus etc.
8. Spray on insect bites.
9. Spray on cold sores.
10. Spray onto pimples when burst to stop infection.
11. Spray on tinea.
12. Spray on dermatitis.
13. Spray on Psoriasis.
14. Spray on Eczema.
15. Use as an anti-bacterial for underarm deodorant.
16. Removes stains on clothing including red wine – soak garment in mouth rinse before washing.
17. Spray on reusable mascara wands after washing.
18. Spray on hair brushes and combs after washing.
19. Spray on skin for allergic reactions.
20. Customers have reported that it really helps with ear ache with children.
21. Spray onto mouth ulcers.
22. Swallow for tummy upsets.
23. Spray onto babies dummies.
24. Spray a light mist over clothes to remove tobacco smoke.
25. Spray on contact lens.
26. Spray as anti-bacterial for cuts and abrasions.
27. Clean or soak dentures.
28. Sore throats (spray when tickle starts – gargle for sore throats)
29. Spray on skin after piecing to avoid infection.
30. Cleans whiteboards beautifully.
31. Spray hands to remove petrol smell.
32. Spray into fridge/freezer to remove odours.
33. Spray on hands to remove onion smells, or any food smells.
34. Spray on mozzie bites-takes away the itch.
35. Spray on burns. Check out this amazing recovery.
36. Spray on skin after being bitten by stingers at the beach.
37. Spray on bee stings.
38. Spray on fungal infections.
39. Spray around dog and cat beds to remove the smell.
40. Spray on animals for cuts and abrasions.
41. Spray animals to remove smells.
42. Spray on baby’s bottoms to help with nappy rash.
43. Spray inside shoes to remove smells.
44. Spray into a cloth and clean phones, faxes, computer keyboards etc. To remove bacteria.
45. Spray onto glasses for cleaning.
46. Spray into car to remove smells.
47. Remove smells of vomit from sick rooms.
48. Spray air conditioning filters.
49. Use as an air freshener.
50. Spray onto shaving rash.
51. Spray onto beard for hygiene.
52. Spray into canning jars to remove bacteria.
53. Spray into storage containers to remove bacteria.
54. Use as a foot deodoriser.
55. Spray onto fruit and vegies.
56. Spray onto hair to remove odour.
57. Spray into luggage to remove smell.
58. Spray into pet cages to remove odours.
59. Spray onto outdoor cushions to remove smells.
60. Spray into plastic juice containers to remove smells.
61. Spray onto shower curtains to help remove mould.
62. Spray into tea pots.
63. Spray into thermos bottles.
64. Spray around toilet when toilet training.
65. Spray onto toys.
66. Use with vaporiser/mist units.
67. Spray for jock-itch to relieve itching.
68. Spray around eyes when red.
69. Removes red wine from carpet, pour some on stain and soak up with sponge.
70. Spray into mouth after bitten lip.
71. Spray on chafing.72. For the relief of itching when you have chickenpox and measles.73. A customer reported a germ in their fingernail, sprayed mouth rinse on a tissue and wrapped it around the finger with a band aid every night for 10 nights, the infection was released and the nail grew back better than ever.
74. Spray on bottom of handbag to remove bacteria.
75. Use on calves umbilical cords to dry them up (to stop infection).
76. Spray onto reading glasses to clean them.
77. Can be used to spike up hair for guys if they have run out of hair gel.
78. Spray on dogs for mange.
79. Spray onto steering wheel of car to remove bacteria.
80. Spray onto hair to help remove nits and for prevention.
81. Put a small amount into washing machine to help remove smells.
82. Customers have reported that spraying into eye will remove bacteria.
83. Spray onto gravel rash.
84. Use as a toner before applying skin care.
85. Use as a refresher mist when travelling.
86. Use instead of wipes when outdoors or travelling. (Follow instructions for baby wipes).
87. Spray on post operative wounds.
88. Great for camping spray onto all kitchen utensils.
89. Cleans makeup mirrors.
90. Fabric lounge refresher.
91. Spray into garbage bins to remove smells.
92. Spray into caravan after being in storage to remove mould smells.
93. Use as anti-bacterial on gym equipment.
94. Spray onto makeup containers to remove bacteria.
95. Spray onto fruit before eating.
96. Spray onto vegetables before preparation.
97. Use as an essential first aid item.
98. Spray onto makeup brushes after washing.
99. A light spray onto carpet when water damaged to remove bacteria smell.
100. When empty use as a water bottle as Modere plastics are *BPA and Phthalate Free
Are you ready to add this to your cabinet – remember to CLAIM your $10 off your first order here.
Want to learn more click here, or if you are ready to purchase, use this link and receive $10 off your first order, click here