Who can’t resist a good and “healthy” option for Blueberry Pancakes! YUMMY
In the hopes to make my family more healthy, we have been trying different gluten free recipes. As we love our Blueberry pancakes, this is one that we tried and really enjoyed!
|2 cups||500 mL buttermilk|
|¼ cup||50 mL butter, melted|
|1 tsp||5 mL vanilla extract|
|2 cups||500 mL|
|1/4 cup||50 mL granulated sugar|
|2 ¼ tsp||11 mL baking powder|
|½ tsp||2 mL baking soda|
|¼ tsp||1 mL salt|
|1 cup||250 mL blueberries, fresh or frozen|
|Butter for cooking|
- Whisk buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla in a large bowl. Combine flour blend, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate large bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture. Fold in blueberries.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large non-stick skillet. Ladle ¼ cup (50 mL) into the hot skillet. When pancakes are puffed and bottom is golden brown, about 3 minutes, flip the pancakes and cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Omit the blueberries for a plain buttermilk pancake.
Replace the blueberries with chocolate chips for variation.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
Recipe from Robin Hood Foods Website
I am adding this to my blog as it is a reciepe that my family and I have tried a number of times, and really love!
Robin Hood in no way endorses Youngevity Products / Youngevity in no way endorese Robin Hood Multifoods.