Thanks for stopping by, thought I would tell you a little bit about myself. My journey into direct sales/social selling started at the ripe age of 19 – I attempted to sell a makeup line that (at the time) was more suited for middle age ladies – well, guess what, my friends didn’t have the time or money for that, and my first attempt was less then successful – but I learned a lot from that experience.
Fast forward 20 year. I have done a bunch of stuff in the middle, including being a corporate event planner for a major charity, but having children, meant that traveling for months on end was probably not the best choice – my hubby and I decided I would focus on my photography passion, and I would work my business that way. Well, photographing babies is great, but I missed the aspect of my life where I got out of the house (my studio was in my renovated basement!) Then, I saw “IT” – a locket, a beautiful piece of jewelry that could capture a story and share something special with the world. I jumped! If only to sell a locket or two in my studio – but what I didn’t know is that my passion for helping others find their dreams, would be a far bigger draw then my own passion for photography.
Withing 18 months, Our Team Sparkles grew to 600 amazing women and men wanting to share the stories that South Hill provided. About a year later, something amazing happened, the company that I had been blessed to find in an infancy in Canada, was merged with a much larger, yet equally as amazing company (if not more) and South Hill Designs was acquired by Mialisia under the Youngevity umbrella.
Not one to walk away from a challenge, our team transitioned to TEAM VITALITY and took the challenge, and continued to grow and have amazing successes with the new organization – what is coming next, who knows – but you can guarantee that I will focus on supporting our team and doing everything in my power to make sure that every woman and man in Team Vitality has what they need to follow any dream!
Team Vitality now covers all the Canadian provinces, a number of US states and in the UK.
The best part, is that now, my husband Kevin has joined the business and it is truly a family affair. Ask either of our daughters what Mommy and Daddy do “they help people live their dreams and sell lockets (we are working on the second part)”.
Not only do I want to help women and men created sustainable, successful businesses, I want to do it while still able to be home with my children, be the cupcake mom at AND show my daughters that if you work hard, you literally can have anything you want in life!
HOPE – Helping Others Pursue Excellence, is not only Hope’s model, but her mission in life.
WHY would you want Hope and Kevin as your mentors?
1. Kevin is an awesome home cook and baker, you will never go hungry!
2. Hope was one of 6 women awarded at the 2015 South Hill Designs Inspire Conference as a “Influencer Award” – promoting 2 enrolled representatives to the level of “Director” with South Hill Designs.
3. Kevin is a professional singer, and voice coach, he is amazing at helping you learn public speaking and gaining confidence with presentations.
4. Hope earned every incentive trip from South Hill Designs, focusing on mentoring and promoting team members.
5. Kevin is a teacher and will coach you on great learning styles to help in your presentations.
6. You become a business partner with hundreds of amazing, talented and successful people in our online community to support you, and constantly train you.
7. Because you become “one of the family” and it is our mission to help every one of the members of our family to live lives filled with abundance, health, happiness, and HOPE!
When you look for a mentor in your Youngevity business, you want to make sure that your values and goals align with the people that you select. As part of Team Vitality and Hope & Kevin’s family, you will receive the best available coaching and mentoring. We work with industry leaders to constantly update our training and keep our distributors in the know with how to succeed in their business – working it the way that is best for them and their families!